Effective Date: June 26, 2020
Adapt Pharma, Inc. respects the privacy of visitors to our websites, and as a result, we have developed this Online Privacy Statement (“Statement”). We may update this Statement from time to time, in which case we will revise the “Effective Date” above and post the new Statement on our websites.
This Privacy Statement applies only to the operation of websites that directly link to this Statement when you click on “Privacy Statement” in the website footer.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES AND ELSEWHERE. This site is owned and operated by Adapt Pharma in the United States, but the information you provide may be accessible to our affiliates, vendors and suppliers in other countries. By using this site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your information in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our business operations.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Contact Information. If you use our websites to request information from us, you may provide identifiers such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Web Log Data. Our webservers collect internet or other electronic network activity, sometimes from cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies, when you visit one of our sites. The webserver automatically recognizes information such as your IP address, the date and time you visited our site, the pages you visited, the website you came from, the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name and address of your Internet service provider.
Cookies and Other Technologies. We also collect internet or other electronic network activity information about your use of our sites through technology such as cookies and web beacons. A “web beacon” is a piece of code on our site that enables us to monitor things like user activity and site traffic. A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. For more information about the cookies and similar technologies we deploy on our sites, please see the “COOKIES” section below.
Other Information You Provide. We may also collect any other information you choose to provide to us, including correspondence you send to us or recorded testimonials you submit regarding your use of our products.
We may combine this information with other data we may have about you as well as with data obtained from third parties, such as other users of our sites, advertising networks, operating systems and platforms, social networks, entities that sell data, government entities that make information publicly available, and other third-party services and organizations. For instance, if you access any social media or similar services through our sites to login or to share information about your experience on our sites with others, we may collect information from these third-party services. We may collect inferences based on the information described above and other information described in this Statement. We may aggregate or de-identify the information described above. Aggregated or de-identified data is not subject to this Statement.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use and otherwise process your information provided to our sites, including for the following business purposes:
- Responding to your requests;
- Sending you promotional materials from us or on behalf of us from our affiliates and third-party partners;
- Analyzing the use of our sites to understand and improve them;
- Customizing the content you see when you use our sites; and
- Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We may also use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third parties in certain cases:
- Affiliated companies. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Service providers. We may disclose your information to companies that provide services to us and our affiliated companies, such as companies that operate our sites on our behalf or for other business purposes such as customer service, market research, security and performance monitoring, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose your information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or if disclosure is otherwise necessary to protect and defend the interests, safety, and security of Adapt Pharma, Inc., our affiliates, users, or the public.
- Business transfers. If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business or asset transfer, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other third parties with your consent. We may also disclose your information to other third parties when you consent to such sharing.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties without your consent. We do disclose personal information for business purposes, including but not limited to services performed on our behalf, to protect against fraud and malicious activity, and to provide advertising on our sites and elsewhere based on users’ online activities over time and across different sites, services, and devices (so-called “interest-based advertising”). In addition, your information may be accessible to third parties with whom you interact or direct us to share your information through our sites. The information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Statement.
The following types of cookies are used on our sites:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the sites.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow Adapt Pharma to recognize, count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the sites.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Adapt Pharma may use this information to make the sites more relevant to your interests.
If you would like to opt-out of or manage cookies used for targeted advertising, you may do so by following the options provided by the Network Advertising Initiative at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and the Digital Advertising Alliance at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that opting out of receiving targeted ads will not prevent you from being served advertisements generally.
Digital Analytics. Our webserver will install a cookie on your machine in order to aid the accuracy of our data analytics program. We use information from this cookie to establish common web browsing of our users, such as links that have been clicked or documents accessed, which helps us to maintain and enhance the service we provide. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
Do Not Track. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. We do not currently respond to these signals.
Depending on where you live, you may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request access to, deletion, or portability of your personal information. Requests should be submitted in writing to the address listed below in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section or by clicking here. California residents can also submit requests by calling 855-894-4986. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights, although some of the functionality and features available on the sites may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the service or product requested are related to the value provided.
Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to exercise rights on your behalf.
This site is not intended for or designed to attract individuals under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by writing to:
Adapt Pharma, Inc.
401 Plymouth Road, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462